Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook

This is a company I have admired for years, there kits are always amazing....so I was super excited to have to opportunity to design for them with the main kit for August.

 I really loved the mix of the three different collections and they go together really well.


 I think this layout turned out to be my favourite, LOVE the banner



 Oh maybe this one is my favourite........ I used up the scraps of green ribbon to make leaves. You dont need to add any of your own supplies to supplement these kits they have everything you need.



I don't have too much to write today......A HUGE box of My Little Shoebox came through the door yesterday so I MUST dive into it!!! It's AMAZING

Have a Great Day

5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE all your projects! It's very hard to choose one favorite, but I think the 3rd (love you) is my fav. Your photos are amazing too!!
Btw thank you for leaving me a comment on the Inkido blog today! Really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend,
Monique

Anna Sigga said...

WOW - your layouts are amazing girl!
The MCS kits are always stunning!

Marielle said...

these are gorgeous Zoe !!! I love them all !!!

Sherri said...

That first one is too cute. I love the movement the ribbon adds.

beckyjune said...

These are gorgeous, Zoe!