Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Week so far............

I have to say I have had a very good week so far, back to work monday, more training to do so I wont know what my "real" shifts will be until about a week in! One thing is for certain I will be working Saturday and Sunday and the shifts will be evenings, just praying I dont get the 2.30am shift! I realy couldnt handle that one. so please fingers crossed for me.

I had a blast at my wednesday crop this week, sold lots of stuff and we just had a really fun giggle, can't wait for next week :-) I got the base of two LO's done, I finished one today and then decided I just HAD to do Jemma's sketch on Scrapbook Star this week, so I did! I will work on the Rough Draft Sketch tonight it isnt my week but I would like to do them all, I love the inspiration they provide, how many times have you actually sat there with a piece of paper for 30 minutes just not knowing what to do with it??? Well I do ALOT! Sketches give a base for your insiration and where you take it from there is completely up to you!

Yesterday was 3 years since my nan passed away, I didnt do any healing in my first year and it still feels like it was yesterday, I seem to be angry with her for leaving me, How dare she! She was like a mother to me, and I'm only 27 so I still need her around, I need her for the ridiclous questions about my children, how long to boil an egg and so many other reasons.


Anyway on a better nte I have eye candy.


2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Good luck with your job! Hope you get the shifts that you want.

I think it is good that you are talking about your Nan. It will help you to heal!

Your layouts are wonderful and I especially like the big hug one. That is a fantastic picture of the two of you!

Jemma said...

both great los lots of hugs xxx