Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Smile day

Well I was over at Scrapbook Star and Elisabeth told us it was national smile day so here is a big smile for you, can you see it? can you? can you?
Well our new DT over at Rough Draft rock, they are amazing girls, we are all working on our new sketches which are all amazing, I even helped a bit with sketch #3, but you will have to wait and see Sketch#1 goes live on the 10th.
And guess what I'm starting back to work again! I know me and my work life have been a rollercoaster ride this year, and ofcourse in true Zoe style I have to wait for the winter with the icy roads to drive to work on! LOL I do have to just laugh at myself sometimes!
So anyway I start back on the 20th they have increased the base rate actually and the difference should pay my gas money so more than happy with that.
Anyway I just purchased a huge stack of paper and I must make something with it! I'll catch you later!

Zoe xxx

No comments: