Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Lotus Challenge

Ooopps nearly forgot to post! I am currently working on a year in review page for Scrapbook Star, A scraplift challenge on Paws, A mini book challenge on Paws, Sketch 13 for Rough Draft, lots of challenges for Lotus paperie Vanessa and Tania are awesome they have given me pretty much all the challenges so I can just steam through them as and when I want to! A project for a prima contest (might be too late for this one) hmmm what else! oh and I am entering a sketch competition too. PHEW!

I may be MIA for a few days, my forum
is getting more busy which is great!

Mark and Kelley are coming to see us for New Year and they havnt seen the house yet so really excited to see what they think.

Hmmm what else? I feel a friend has not been completely honest with me on a few issues, so been a little upset with that!

I have an interview coming up soon for an *amazing* job I'm not saying anymore dont want to jinx it.

I am working on my new years resolutions I do try and keep my resolutions for at least the month of january! One of my 2009 goals is 100 layouts, barely more than 2 a week which should be easy for me!

I will be leaving my ebay design team for now as ebay just seems to be getting into deeper waters! It's a sad fact, but true.

Dont forget my design team call is open until the 15th January, if your not sure if you *can* apply or not, send it in as I do have the final decision! :-)

Well thats it in news, here is my layout for lotus challenge 104

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Wow girl you have been keeping yourself busy!!! Your little Ceyda looks so adorable.