Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm behind with my goal already!!! tut tut tut

I just completed my 4th layout this year, I'm soposed to have 6 done by now! I guess I have been a little busy, mostly drooling over all the new CHA releases I cant wait to get my mitts on it all, I have pre-orders coming out of my ears! So becuase so much of the new is coming in I'm throwing another huge fantastic fabulous sale 35% off EVERTHING!!! well what are you waiting for?

Below is another layout I made using the Scrap My Memories January kit, if you want one their is only 1 left!!!!

Also watch this space something very exciting is happening on the SMM forum the weekend of the 6th february :-)



4 comments:

Kris Berc said...

WOW what a beautiful page!!! I love it!!! One of my favorites for sure :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!!!!!!! I love everything about it!!

Susan Coish said...

Gorgeous page!! Who cares that you only have 4 done this year. lol If they look like this one then it's well worth it!

Mardi said...

I love this LO, it is gorgeous! I cannot wait to begin using the January kit!