Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am beside myself, I'm absolutely bloody frigging heartborken, I just cant believe this could happen to me! It's just too much to bare, NOBODY should ever have to go through all this pain!
I will never truly be able to replace what has been lost, we had such an amazing relationship together, we have travelled together almost everywhere, I forgot to take him with me the day we saw the Black Bear in the hayfield, I dont think he ever truly forgave me, I am so so sorry for all the wrongs I caused him, and even as he took his last breath I had tears in my eyes I knew nothing would ever be the same again!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RIP my beautiful friend, I lay to rest today my Nikon 18-55 automatic lens.

Such a sad day here for us.

Anyhoo I have been scrapping, have to take all my pictures with my 200 lens now............



This is a tribute page for my nan, I dont scrap half as much as I should about this incredible woman! she did so much for me. Love you Nan xxx

So I combined two challenges here, a tribute page for Laura's challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer and the colour blue for a challenge at Scrapbook Heaven

Hope you like it. xx

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oMGordeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you scared the fook out of me then, I froze reading the first few paragraphs I don't think I took a breath then.......i am so goign to slap you for scaring me like that

oh and by the way your page is FRICKING GORGEOUS