Friday, July 31, 2009

Book Tag

Ok Hayley tag'd me I hardly ever do these things but it gets you to pick up a book! So that cant be bad! lol

so here's the deal.


1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers)

So I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, while I am waiting for my friend to send me back my Twilight Saga from Newfoundland like it's been 8 months! COME ON!!!!

"Kreacher did not seem to understand."

(well thats an understatement for the most part! lol

Ok Now who to Tag!!!! ( In no particular order)

Kris

Debra-Dawn

Laura

Darlene

Lee

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

that's a great book - hope you get your twilight back soon :)

hayleycreates said...

teee hee! Thanks for playing!

Debra-Dawn said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm....

yeah, i am sitting next to deathly hallows that i bought at Coles YESTERDAY during the rainstorm...

kinda creepy hunh?

but my soft covered book has page 161 line 5 as

"Master Regulus told Kreacher to come back," he repeated.

did you get called in for walk 9?

i woke up at 3am throwing up....

:(

i hate being sick...