Tuesday, September 1, 2009

whats new?

I have no idea whats new! lol I'll share a few layouts I have done my life has been hectic to say the least! hubby had an accident at work, I wont go into too may details but he got out lucky with broken ribs! seriously with what did happen he's lucky to be alive!

Well he'll be home for a couple of weeks healing.

Scrapbook Dreamer Reveal

there will be more to come................

My challenges this month are awesome so go check the out NOW!




Next up, Scrapbook Heaven reveal this is my last month with Heaven they have a new DT call for the winter so check it out! :-)




LCOM we have had some amazing challenges on the card team! here are a few over the last couple of weeks. Still trying hard to get my card style right! It's an ongoing process!......................





LCOM had it's GRAND OPENING cyber crop this last weekend, and they also annouced I was picked as one of the new DESIGN TEAM woooooooooooooot, I'm going to meet alot of these wonderful ladies in October too! CANT WAIT! will be sooo much fun!
I will share my submission projects very very soon!

Here are a couple of things I did for the crop




I think thats it! lol well for today anyway! I have more to share over the next week.

Hope your all enjoying the nice weather fall is almost here! my favourite season!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

what wonderful pages and cards :D

Jemma said...

OMG i hope E is ok!!! wow that ounds really bad!!

i do however lover all of your LOs they are seriously great!!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Great Layouts Zoe!

Im sorry to hear of your hubby getting hurt hope he heals up quickly!