Here is the blog hop order!!
Zoe Nemburt <-----You are here :D
Jenn DiPaolo <----- Go here next
Allison Cope Israels Blog
Back to the L-COM Blog
I was honoured and flattered that Tanya asked to use my Little Treasures layout for the blog hop, and I got a very good reason to ScrapCapture myself :D
Here is Little Treasures
Here is my lift, I did move a couple of things around, I used Pink Paislee Twilight collection from the LCOM store, I also converted it to a 2 photo layout.
10 Things about me!!
1. I am 28 Mom to 3 children and am a casual letter carrier for Canada Post
2. We moved to Nova Scotia in 2006 because we thought it looked pretty on the internet! (we were right!)
3.I am VERY shy! I have no idea why maybe something to do with being an only child?
4. I am being published for the first time in the Canadian Scrapbooker Winter issue!
5. My BIG Scrappy Goal is to make a Manufacturer Design Team
6. I'm scared of the Dark
7. I dont have a middle name! But all my Children do!
8. If I dont get something scrappy done in the run of a day I get really grumpy!!
9. I HATE messy floors, my 100lb puppy sheds like 20 times a year too AAARRGGHHH hehe
10. It took me almost an hour to come up with 10 interesting things to say about myself!
Want an extra change to win some goodies? I will be doing a draw for a RAK for everyone who has commented to this post and is a follower of my blog! So if you havnt been following, now is the time!!
Thanks for playing along, and now you can hop on over to Jenn DiPaolo.