Sunday, April 25, 2010

Twisted #46

 Here is my layout for Twisted Sketch #46 This was a very fun sketch I turned it onto it's side it and evolved from there!!! :-)
The Twist was touch, any how, any way so we were recently at Cavendish Beach in PEI and I snapped these of Ceyda with the cold water touching her toes! I love cute little moments like this, for me this is scrapbooking, capturing moments, I love the well photographed portrait pictures but they dont capture the moment do they!



I have a new lens on my camera I am throughly enjoying every moment with it!

Happy Scrapping. xx
Photobucket

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey there!!!
Love your TS layout..the series of photos is GREAT!!!

Melanie H said...

Stunning page Zoe, love the colour together. Im thinking the colour palette might be a bit too bright for me this week. lol

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just GORGEOUS!