Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrap Yourself

How often do you Scrap Yourself? Most of us seem to hide behind that camera dont we! Well I applied for the DT position at Scrap Yourself Blog and I got it so YAYYY ME!! I have been alot better lately at actually scrapping myself so for the next 3 months I will challenge myself further are ya with me! I hope so, it will be fun.

And scrapping my handsome boy again!!! I'll get him all caught up to the girls in no time.

Catching Sand Monsters


Thanks for dropping by! xxx

5 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fantastic layout! Love all the little details on this!

Congratulations on making the Scrap Yourself team! I look forward to working with you!

Camila Borssoi said...

Hi Zoe, Congrats!

hayleycreates said...

OMG BG should use this page to promote Oliver. Totally OUTSTANDING. Congrats on your new DT poz.

Michelle said...

congrats on the DT!!!!

Tanya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!