Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creative Scrappers!!!

Well I made the Creative Scrappers DT!!! I am SUPER excited, I cant even tell you how much I love sketches. Love them! and then when I get to design with sketches by super talented ladies it's 10 times better. eeekkkkkkkkkkk.

I have a layout to share too! I am diggin My Little Shoebox Lately, love the bright designs and whimsical pictures to cute out. LOVE LOVE!




And then!!!! We have BAILEY!!! She is our newest member she's a 1 year old chocolate lab, and we are all thrilled to pieces with her, Exactly the dog we need to complete the pack!

6 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zoe!

Cindy said...

Hi Zoe,
I found you and have you bookmarked as a bf craft. I love your style and am looking for your email address. Do you give it out?
I'm into scrapbooking in PEI just wanted to include you in my Tag this week.

Angi Barrs said...

Just found your blog today. Your layouts are beautiful:)

Sandie said...

Super layout. Love all the extras you've added - so colourful, really pops out.

Congrats on the DT spot and the new dog :)

Anna Sigga said...

Woohoo - congrats girl!!!!