Thursday, October 14, 2010

Creative Scrapper #125

I'm getting caught up! YAYY got all my new layouts added to Scrapbook.com and 2Peas, I'm blogging I have most of my October assignments done oh it feels good.
Having a stressed work week, dissapointing and in need of some retail therapy but promised myself I would use up all my paper collections before buying new ones.

Anyhoo My very first layout with Creative Scrappers is up. #125 Love this sketch, broke out the Fancy Pants, Love this line especially for Aydin suits him so well.

I See You 
 This picture was taken this summer on one of our many trips to the beach on PEI, Ergin took this picture he was standing with the sun behind him and aydin was squinting to see him, and we got this picture,  think it's super cute.
 See those blobs? Well I use to use glimmer mist to blob with but I purchased pretty much every colour of glimmer glaze a couple of months back and it works amazingly as a blobbing medium ( wow I'm getting technical!!! heheheh) It's smells a little like nail varnish and has a thinner consistency but I LOVE it. You need at least 2 colours.
 Some close ups with whimsies I find I reach for my whimsy jar on every layout now, they are so adorable.
Well thats about it for today, I have the rest of my A Million Memories reveal for you tomorrow and a new Pebbles layout coming soon too. :) Happy Scrapping.

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great title to go with the photo.

~Etoile~ said...

Very nice LO!!