Monday, November 29, 2010

AMM November Kit

When I first saw the November kit this month I was in heaven, seriously, I had the idea of creating this album right from the moment I saw these pictures from Cosmo Cricket.


I had this Artisan album for a while and wasnt 100% sure what I wanted to do with it so so happy these papers came along I have a few heritage pictures and they are difficult to document on thier own, so doing this mini album I feel was a great idea.










Next I have a layout based on the November Sketch over on our forum at A Million Memories, I was a little intimidated by the lines but I love the final result.



And for this layout I really wanted the picture to be the focus we went for a walk and it was close to sunset, this is the shot completely unedited it is cropped but thats it, I love it when you get a great picture without even trying. :)




Last one from this kit, a picture with Ceyda arriving home from Horse riding one weekend it amazes me what she can do at her age. She's such an adorable child.
Thanks for visitng today, that was a pretty picture heavy post!! Lots more to come I've been locked in my scraproom for a week!!! :-)

4 comments:

Rebecca Everett said...

Beautiful, love what you have done here~

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always Zoe. Love how you used the PP album. Never thought of that :)

Lari Scrap said...

These are gorgeous, Zoe!!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love what you did with the Circa 1934 - amazing work!