Sunday, November 21, 2010

Creative Scrappers #131

OMGOSH!!! Two whole weeks since I blogged WOW. I'm so sorry I fell off the side of the earth and had to climb back on! lol Well not really but some interesting things have happened it's all for the future and all good stuff. I'm back in the scrapping saddle and will be doing a lot of posting over the next few days. :)

Using some My Little Shoebox papers here, I find these papers so easy to work with and it took me so long to buy them, I LOVE them. Who knew? lol
I added some Whimsy Embellies and Glimmer glaze, and of course my favourite "Thickers".
You can see what the rest of the wonderful Design team did right here!

Thanks fro stopping by & Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

Marielle said...

this is way beyond cute and adorable Zoe !!! loving the bright colors !!