Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Million Memories February

The February kit was AMAZING!!! Well wait until you see March. Here is a sneakie for you.

Now I just cant wait to get my hands on this Baby!!!
Just finished up with my February kit which was awesome, Michelle can put together the most beautiful kits and she outdoes herself each and every month!

The Little Mermaid

 I seem to be using photos from a while back recently I think maybe because all I can see right now is snow and then more snow so having some fun colour to look at reminds me that the snow doesnt last 12 months of the year!!
 My Cutie
 This layout is based on the February Sketch by Marie. This is Aydin look how cute and chubby he used to be!! he's still super handsome but I miss those cheeks!

 Twirlin' Fun
 The kit included this awesome pleated flowers from American Crafts, I LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oooo weee . . . you outdo yourself each month, too! LOVE all of these. :)