Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dreaming of Butterflies

Hello Scrappy friends I have a Pebbles project to show you today, isnt it funny how your ideas change over time I remember in the beginning of my scrappy journey I always tried to scrap Shabby Chic and I still do occasionally but I LOVE scrapping whimsical projects, recently it seems to be where I am more happy with my scrapping style, bright colours and whimsical designs make me a very happy scrappy lady.

With all this being said I have a very shabby layout coming up at the end of the month for one of my Tattered Angels Projects lol

Dreaming of Butterflies



Thats it for today. Hope your having a wonderful day. I'll be back tomorrow with another layout for Lets Capture Our Memories with Echo Park Springtime. :)

3 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

oh, I love this!!! that yellow paper is to die for!!!

Kris Berc said...

Oh Zoe I totally know what you mean! Love all your layouts, though, no matter what style :)

Julie said...

This is awesome Zoe.I love how you did the clouds.The colors are so bold and eye catching.