Saturday, March 5, 2011

{Harmonie} Adventures in the Corn

Oh my this is my first project using Fable de la Fontaine and oh my gosh!!! Totally in love, I have 1 boy and 2 girls, with my girls if I'm stuck I can just throw flowers onto my project and it will look ok but I find it much harder to scrap my son, super easy to get good pictures of him but scrapbooking boy pages has always been a problem of mine, well let me just say this paper collection scraps itself, it's whimsical but with enough masculinity to no be too cutesy.




For anyone who has boys you have to check out My little bit of whimsy, I really struggle finding the perfect embellishments for boy pages and Steph seriously makes the cutest little whimsy buttons and pins.

Happy creating xx

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What an ultra-fabulous layout! I love the paper strips and the burlap...lovely texture!

Unknown said...

awesome!!! gorgeus layout!

Josée said...

i only have a word to say : wow !!
Tout simplement magnifique !

~Etoile~ said...

Your layout is so gorgeous!!!