Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LCOM - Our Beauty

Here is my first page for Lets Capture our Memories for April. I chose to work with Bo Bunny's Gabrielle line and I am so so happy I did, I LOVE it!!

Supplies used;

Papers - Bo Bunny Collection Pack, Gabrielle Dot, Gabrielle Gabrielle, Gabrielle Stripe, Gabrielle Elegance, Gabrielle Cut Outs.
Embellishments - Gabrielle 12 x 12 Chipboard, Zva Pearl Flourish, Prima Flowers, Prima Leaves, American Crafts Thickers


I am loving the muted soft colours, they are just to die for, the peach, teal, browns and then when that wasnt exciting enough there is newsprint paper and butterflies too!!
 Here are some close up shots of my layout, I used a cut out shape and layered it over the doily to add an interesting layer, I'm all about layers when I'm scrapping. I guess you could call me an Onion scrapper!! Lots of layers as long as I dont make you cry! lol
The chipboard butterflies are devine, I could have a gazillion of them and use them every day!! LOVE LOVE.

Thats all for today I have more Gabrielle projects coming very soon so stay tuned. In the meantime there is a TON of new Winter CHA arrivals in the LCOM store go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is beautiful Zoe.You picked the perfect papers.