Friday, May 20, 2011

Picking Corn LCOM

Good morning!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather!!! it rained for 21 days here in Nova Scotia I thought I would never see the sun again, but right now as I am scheduling this post the sun has sone all day long with a wonderful 22 degrees celcius, more of this weather PLEASE
 Supplies Used: Fancy Pants It's the Little Things Collection Kit, Kaisercraft Flowers, American Crafts Thickers. Maya Road Sheer Doilies & Border punches by EK Success

Lots of layers on this layout today, at the LCOM crop in Moncton I was inspired by all the ladies mounting thier "layers" with black cardstock, so I tried it and I love the look!!
Have you tried the new kaisercraft blooms yet?? ohhhh they are lovely, I really do enjoy grouping elements together as I did here with the kaiser blooms.
Just one more close up!!!
I hope you have enjoyed my project today, I really did enjoy using this collection there are a couple of collection kits left and some single sheets too!!! head on over and check it all out in the LCOM store.

Please join me again this evening for our MY LITTLE SHOEBOX BLOG HOP!!!!! woohoooo

No comments: