Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet as Sugar LCOM

I wanted to share with you today my first layout for May using this AMAZING Collection pack by Fancy Pants Designs, I used it for my May assignments over at LCOM

 You may have seen me use this picture before but it is so deserving of two layouts (at least) She literally just gave me a sweet smile and said "mummy take my picture" she's so cute, and with her going to school in the fall it just makes me realise how fast time goes by, she's my youngest so it will be a heartbreaking day!!

Sweet As Sugar
 Supplies Used: Fancy Pants It's the Little Things Overlay, Bird Cage, Feathered, Four Birds, Gerber Daisy, Honeysuckle, Spring Fever, Glitter Cuts, Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish, Prima Eminence Collection, Thickers Rockabye, Prima Bird Embellishment


A couple of close ups showing just how beautiful the papers and prima blooms really are.

Look at that little bird!!! Isnt he adorable, there was actually a little black bird in the glitter cut but I just couldnt resist adding a little more dimension.
I thought this post wouldnt be complete without a little orange kitty!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Zoe...I love how you used this collection. It is fabulous, isn't it?

Cindy Gay said...

Like the contrast in the photo and of course the orange kitty.

Marie-Jo said...

OMG, that is Absolutely gorgeous! The layers, the dimension, and the gorgeous kid! What a great photo! Way to go...

Brenna "ScrapSmith" said...

Wow! Great layout, and the photo is beautiful too, of course! :)