Monday, June 13, 2011

Good News Bad News

It just all seems to roll together doesnt it, on the scrappy side of life things are very positive, most of you have probably seen I made the Whimsy Team!!! This was my third try!! :)

 I am SO excited to spread my love of Whimsies over the next few months. Thanks to Steph for such an Awesome opportunity!!
Bad news is I was sent home last week from my job, technically laid off along with 7,809 temps from all over the country, I dont do very well with disputes and arguements and I should be back to work soon, it just sucks really bad in the meantime!!

And then good news again! I went to a LCOM crop at the weekend, seriously LCOM has the best crops!! got to see some of my most favourite scrappy pals and we had a riot! we also do. Thank girls you all really cheered me up. xx

I also managed to get a little scrapping done! Here are two layouts I did another will appear towards the end of the month.



 I Love October Afternoons new 5&Dime the colours are fabulous!! I just love it all.
And one more I did the Crate Paper colour challenge no close ups on this one just yet I had almost no light left on sunday evening while I snapped a quick pic of it to send over my entry.

I had alot of fun scrapping my saturday away, and then on my way home I hit and killed a poor raccoon, one of those things where you just dont even have a second to think, I felt awful afterwards I still do now. Again Good times bad times they just seem to roll dont they! Maybe I should scrap that.........lol watch this space.

Happy Scrapping....please leave a comment.

No comments: