Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Make Me Happy

Just a quick share today....I created this layout a few weeks back and didnt get a chance to show you all.....Oh how I love Basic Grey.

You Make Me Happy

I so love the subtle watercolour tones....and I'm sure you all know by now that I am a purple fan. ;)

 What is your must have buy when buying paper collections? Mine is most definately the matching chipboard!
Some fun title work, I wanted the letters to stand out and I dont trust my doodling very much so I mounted it onto white cardstock. I like it.....you may see this again :P

AND I purchased a new camera recently the Nikon D3100 I was going to get the D5100 but hubby said I could have another lens if I got the D3100 and it's the camera you upgrade over the years and all SLR owners know that it's all about the lenses!!!! SO.........
Will have to get this picture printed off very soon! :)

happy scrapping peeps.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Gorgeous!!! Great photos too
Kathie
xoxo