Monday, September 26, 2011

Small Person.....

Big Imagination

Good Morning scrappy peeps, I've pretty much scraped my whole weekend away!!! I love it when there is plenty of mojo going around. :) I will reveal what I have been working on in a week or so.

Today I have a layout to share for LCOM, I have one more layout to share this month with Bo Bunny Etcetera collection.



Have you ever layered your photos? I find it gives some added dimension if you layer pictures, I've seen some scrappers do pretty impressive things by layering photos, You could try layering a colour photo over a black and white photo for an awesome colour POP!
Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to stop by the store there are new goodies arriving all the time and one of my favourites Maya Road just arrived!!

1 comment:

Melinda Spinks said...

Love this layout Zoe and the white border around each of the photos gives it such a nostalgic feel. Fabulous! :) x