Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lifting Tattered Angels

I am always so inspired by the Tattered Angels team and I still pinch myself occasionally when I remember I am among these amazing talented ladies!! I scraplifted this month for colour, technique and design.

Starting with Colour... I was super inspired by Jamie Dougherty's canvas here below.



And here is my take...

I decided to lift the canvas idea and the use of colours too which is a clam pack and includes Apricot Nectar Chalkboard, Bahama Blue Glimmer Mist, Golden Goddess Glam, Pewter Glaze.


I really love how the glimmer from the chalk gathered at the edges of the paste I used. YUM



Next I lifted this layout from JJ Sobey, I always love the way JJ incorporates so many techniques into her pages a very talented lady.



So I love the way she used the mask and modelling paste so I used this idea on another canvas :)



Making canvas's is fast becoming a new addiction!! Glimmer mists work so so well with altered art!!



The colours I used on this canvas are Monolith Chalk, Patina & Mallard Glimmer mist, Champagne Glimmer Glaze and Ocean Spray Glam.



Last up but never least! :) I scraplifted Anna Dąbrowska -Pękocka I love her unique style.

And here is my page



A teeny tiny bit different to Anna's design I don't have as many gorgeous treasures and she does but I did the best I could within my own style of embellishments!!



And that is it... I believe this may be the last post of 2011. So I wish you a VERY happy and prosperous new year. xxx

2 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

I am crazy in love with the first and second creations of this post. I really love the techniques and wanted to know if there are any tutorials that can teach me or if you can tell me how to kind of recreate what you have done! You have made me fall in love with TA!

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful! I LOVE all the dreamy colors and texture!