Saturday, December 3, 2011

Precious - Tattered Angels

So for the month of November we were asked to use out masks and screens!!! I pretty much ALWAYS use masks and screens when misting so not so much of a challenge for me!! So I wanted to think up of new ways to use my masks and screens, I dived into some magazines and I look at a french magazine called Histoires de Pages I say "look at" as I cannot read french however for inspiration this magazine pretty much knocks all the other scrappy magazines off the shelf!!

So Invild Bolme had a tutorial in there with layering a cut out mask over the misted mask and it really caught my eye!!

Here is what I came up with



Thanks for stopping by.. I have a couple more Tattered Angels layouts to share tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Wow Zoe this is stunning!