Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shoebox Hauntings

Hey wonderful friends and blog readers... I have some My Little Shoebox to share with you today! I was asked to work with Trick or Treat for December so no it's not Halloween yet! :)

Happy Halloween Card

Frightfully Delightful
I had alot of fun with this layout I kept to the purple tones of the paper and did quite a bit of distressing.
I added some ribbon roses into the layers to add some dimension!

Next up I'm sharing a layout with a picture that was taken this year... Yasmin was the only one who would pose for me... It was cold and she did wear a coat to trick or treat but was nice enough to me to let me get the camera out!
And some details.
Last up is a layout with lots of orange and black. from one line of paper seriously the possibilities are endless!

I love this banner with the 3D pop out paper
And I threw a whimsy in there for some extra variety!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh these are all FABULOUS!!! Great work!