Thursday, February 16, 2012

MCS & Prima

Thanks for stopping by my blog....Today is a great day to be here....Prima and My Creative Scrapbook together and awesome Prizes to be won!!! and as always, I think you're Awesome!

My Creative Scrapbook.com is having a month longPrima contest. so stunning flowers so much a package of Prima flowers away to every new kit member during the contest (limited to the first 50 members).
For our current members just invite friend to join the club and you both will receive Prima flowers in your kit how wonderful that is the first shipment of the promotion, what could be more fun!
so we having a sketch contest with a Fantastic Prima Prize. Come join in the fun by visiting My Creative Scrapbook.com visit our message board for details... Begins February 16 and ends March 14, 2012. I look forward to seeing what you create! Sketch Contest is here...


The awesome March sketch
 Here's my page created with the sketch :)



Thanks for stopping by and good luck!! :)

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This is gorgeous! I love the aqua flowers and the birdnest. Such wonderful texture!

Edleen said...

Gorgeous!!!