Monday, March 26, 2012

Whimsy Dolls....

Hey Whimsy Fans... So I wanted to jump out of the box with some whimsy buttons this month... I started sewing!! My daughters both got American Girl Dolls for Christmas this year and I LOVED this little outfit but I thought OMGOSH a Whimsy Button on there would be amazing!

So I Did...

 I used this super cute Strawberry Button.

Next up back to old fashioned Paper!!! I used a grey scale brick button and my FAV little mushrooms!!


Thanks for stopping by friends!!! Have a wonderful day. I have a LOT of posting to catch up on I had sheduled a bunch of posts that just are not there!!! eeekkk!!!

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow I like your lay out a lot.
You did a good job with the hexagons.
Looks great!!!

Roxy said...

Wow, I love this, I'm pinning it right now!!!

Jolaine Frias said...

Hi Zoe! I can't believe I've never been to your blog before, it's gorgeous and full of inspiration! This LO is simply adorable, so nice to see your masculine side! TFS!!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

Absolutely stunning page! Love the layered details!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! I absolutely love this!

Jody said...

Great Lo Zoe - good luck in the challenge!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super layout...I love that photo of your boy and all the lovely little details! Just super!