Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tried & True Mini Album *MCS*

Hi blog readers!!! This month I recieved the Album Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and it featured the Genuine collection from Authentique... OMGOSH I LOVE this line!! It's super easy to work with and so hard to find a "great" boyish but manly paper line!!!

I created an album and a page with this kit... I could have done more but time didnt allow... But I'm sure I'll dig into my scraps sometime very soon!


I used most of the embellishments on the front cover... I'm dont like it when you cant close the mini album because they become too bulky!!
 A little close up!!

 For each set of pages I have used a favourite picture of Aydin and then an inspirational quote that I believe suits his personality!! I like to do little things like this! I'm not a great journal-er Is that a word? lol So I do what I can with quotes etc!



And that is a wrap for today I should have lots of posts this week!! I have the Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook... the layout I did with this kit... and I have a tattered angels post coming up shortly too!! Actually speaking of which I need to get those photos done while it's still light out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful scrappy day/evening/week ...

No comments: