Friday, June 8, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook - Main

Hello blog readers... WOW so my computer is on it's way out... (so lucky I have a laptop) although none of my programs are on my laptop like photoshop emails... you know the things us scrappers need daily. so this has been a super slow week for me trying to get my postings done...

Anyway a little later than usual my layout using the super fabulous kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring PRIMA!!!

Playing in the Flowers
 This is such a wonderful kit the papers have great designs to cut out.

 Ceyda and her Wolfy Obsession
 My Daughter Ceyda absolutely LOVES Wolves and everytime we go to a zoo or toy store she wants another stuffed wolf!
 Beautiful Sunshine
 I purchased the new Jenni Bowlin banner punches and have been using them alot... love the extra dimension you can create with just a few little scraps!

 The Sweetest Smile
 For this layout I really made use of the white space. I layered circles and then added some dimensional pearls for some texture.

Will be back right away with my Limited Edition Layouts :)

No comments: