Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Paper Passion GDT

Good Morning Scrappy Friends... is it really the weekend? YAYY I have some exciting things happening I'm hoping they work out for the best. More details soon... I had the wonderful opportunity to design for the Paper Passion this week. I chose to work with some My Mind's Eye which I just love... and again featuring an awesome photo taken by Serendipity Photography (she's just awesome )
 I also wrote up a tutorial on how I made this flower and can see it here...
 More close ups.
I had a ton of fun with the Paper Passion this month. Thanks Laci for inviting me :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout. I love the bling. Love all your elements!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is completely magical. I adore the soft color palette that enhances those gorgeous photos!