Friday, July 13, 2012

You are Beautiful

Hi Scrappy friends I am here today to share my latest Scrapbooking Cafe http://scrapbookingcafeonline.ca/layout featuring Pretty Party by Crate Paper... LOVE this collection if you are a fan of Crate Paper this collection is a MUST HAVE I have noticed recently too with working with their lines alot of their collections mix and match together so stock up :)


This was a fun layout lots of layering. 


 Dont be afraid to layer up your chipboard pieces too!!! you can get really awesome dimensional results.

Supplies Used, Crate Paper Pretty Party Collection, Pretty Party Chipboard, Bazzill Cardstock, Misc Prima Flowers, Melissa Frances Frames, Kaisercraft Rub Ons.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Scrapping. :)

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

What an incredibly pretty page! This may be a scrapbook line I need for my girl!

Lene said...

soooo pretty - so many details!! Ande the cutie on the picture! Totally love all of it!