Monday, October 8, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit

Hello Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends, The Turkey is in the oven and me and the pup had a wonderful fall walk this morning with friends and now Im home and spending a great day with family.

I have the Limited Edition kit creations to share with you today

This kit has soooo many awesome goodies!!!

My Bright eyed Girl

So Proud of You

My Perfect Birthday Present
Yasmin was due the day after my birthday I still had to wait a full two weeks until she finally made an appearance but she was still the best birthday present ever.

You Shine
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Melinda Spinks said...

Zoe, you've certainly been busy scrapping up a storm. Just love what you've done with each of the layouts, so pretty, soft and feminie. Love them! :)