Friday, January 18, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook - Creative

Hey there!!! Long time no post WOW. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am here today to share the My Creative Scrapbook Creative kit :)

Love this girl
 A few weeks before christmas we went on a road trip in search of somewhere we have never been ( I know sounds crazy!!! LOL) Anyway we arrived at a little village called Apple River and we drive through and it was just so sweet. Once we arrived to the beach we found the most amazing fossil cliffs and Aydin especially had alot of fun finding the rocks with fossils in them. You cant take them home but we shall go back again :)
I snapped this picture of Yasmin she just looks so grown up.


R.i.p Mr Fishy
Whole at Apple River the kids found a little fish that didn't make the tide :( so they decided to give him a little funeral!!! They are so cute when they do things like this.

Father & Son

 My Hubby and Son :) I dont scrap boy/man pages very often... I need to change that!! Hey theres a new years resolution!! My Hubby was also participating in Movember!
As soon as I saw this new pebbles line I just knew I had to have it and I had so much fun with the colours! This kit is a must have :) www.mycreativescrapbook.com

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: