Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catching Up!!!

Ok just popping by to catch up with some jobs! I wanted to share some lo's with you but they were lo's I had submitted but I can share them now! Yayy

Also trying to get my store back on track too, refer a friend and I'll give you a 20% discount coupon!!! Just email me @ znemburt@eastlink.ca and let me know the name of who you refered (they have to have purchased something though!!! ;-))and I'll get your coupon out to you.
Also I am listing tons on etsy too, mainly mouthwateringly delicious kits!!! and a few paper bag album too!

Ok now for some eye candy...............





Right must must go and do some scrappin'

4 comments:

Jemma said...

great LOs lady!!

Anonymous said...

your paperbag books arrived today, and the cover of the :angel: layout, should read:
YOU ARE MY ANGEL, AND MY HEARTFELT THANKS

Wendy Sommers said...

Beautiful Zoe! I just love your layouts - they are awesome!

Kris Berc said...

Zoe, I think these two layouts are my absolute favorites of yours. There is so much emotion radiating from both of them. Such fantastic photos. Might I add that your man looks like a supermodel :) I think both of these could easily be published! What is that background paper? I need some :P