Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sketch # 7 & a new look

I dont know how I managed it but I managed to mess up my store's design! ugh! anyway I bought in a pro! lol
She has made it look so nice! www.scrapmymemories.ca

I have purchased my Slice!!! YAYYY Jane gave me a fantastic deal I couldnt say no! the only bad part is the current exchange rate!

Sketch # 7 is live and I think it is one of my favourites! I love how all the layouts are so so different!

here's the sketch

and my layout, had a few problems trying to get the wings right! Well I never really did get them perfect but you know when you need to stop playing in the fear of messing it up!!!

I actually started to make a Designer Purse Album today and made a mistake with it! It's now a Designer Crown Album hopefully post and list it tomorrow so check back soon!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Very pretty layout! Such pretty colors.