Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some new layouts to share

No news though! Everyone is sick, School was closed yesterday as we had a huge dumping of snow and I kept them both out of school today to get better, I have lots to do today and have no idea where to start!

Here was my layout for Lotus Challenge on friday



And here is a scraplift from Susan's layout you can see her's too on the SMM forum



And this one I think is my favourite out of the 3, I did lots of stitching for Michelle's challenge I love the new Procelain papers from BG you can pick them up here




AND I am arranging an ALL DAY crop sometime in April so if your in NS or NB check back soon when I have more details finalised, places will be limited as I have lots signed up already!



Thats it for now! You better be scrappin!

2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Wow Zoe I love the new layouts! You sure have some gorgeous photos! Oh and those are some beautiful papers, I think I need some :)

Laura Gilhuly said...

Beautiful projects! Love your work!