Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Card & A Winner

Not much news here!! I have been scrapping but not much to share yet! I recieved a WONDERFUL early X-mas pressie, ok well I kinda sneakily ordered them, and then when I admitted it to Hubby he said they can be my chistmas pressie this year! Which I was super happy with! Wonder if I can swing another set for my birthday next year??? hehe


Image from icopic.com


And here is what I have done so far! not a whole lot of colouring but hey it's a start :D




And I'll leave you with a couple of sneakies from my upcoming LCOM reveal






Winner of the Blog Hop is

Valerie Bishop said...



What a great scraplift of yourself! I'm also afraid of the dark ;)!!

Valerie please email me you addy I'm sending you out a pack of Mirror Mirror Thickers Congrats

Photobucket

No comments: