Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pink Paislee LOVE

Do you love Pink Paislee as much as I do? Did you know they are having a DT call? Well they are my absolute favourite company so I just have to apply! throw my hat into the ring as they say. I purchased a truckload of Pink Paislee Mistletoe from Scrapbook Dreamer and L-COM and it's so easy to work with! I love the colours really really love them.

Here is a layout I just finished.....








I'm off to make some cards :D Have a great day thanks for stoping by.
Photobucket

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

gorgeous LO, i hope you make it :D

Wati Basri said...

lovely lovely LO...gerat colour combi :)

Melissa Mann said...

wow! beautiful layout! good luck!!

Laura Gilhuly said...

stunning...really outstanding work!

Tammy said...

Beautiful!! Hope you make it!!