Monday, August 2, 2010

A Million Memories July Kit

I recieved this FABULOUS kit from A Million Memories this month! I had absolutely no problems diving straight into this kit, Michelle has this amazing talent of putting together a bunch of manufacturers and it works so well together. So if you want to pick up one today you can right here!

So after having a fabulous weekend playing with paper :) I got 3 layouts and a card out of this kit, I could have done more, seriously totally bursting with product unfortunately my weekend didnt have enough time with it!

Reach for the Sky

This is my favourite from the bunch I think! I love the apple paper matches with my daughters dress perfectly, She loves to play outside and swings surprisngly high for a 3 almost 4 year old. :)

House Fansie
My daughter Yasmin did some chalk drawings on our driveway and titled it House Fansie! Too cute.
Splish Splash
My daughter Ceyda splashing around at one of our local beaches on Prince Edward Island.
Laugh Love Grow - Card
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fun happy scrappy day.

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

beautiful pages - esp love reach for the sky :D

Sandie said...

Oh my gosh, your blog is FANTASTIC!! I love your style of scrapping, all those wonderful layers!! Stunning layouts :) You're leaving some pretty big shoes to fill on Twisted Sketches!!

mommy5x said...

Love, love, love it especially the 2nd one.

Jona Panesa said...

wow they are gorgeous!

Anna Sigga said...

Fantabulous creations!!