Thursday, February 3, 2011

Harmonie

Snow day!!! And not just a little snow, I'm talking about mountains of the stuff our snowbanks are well over my head. Hubby's operation went well, there were no complications so hopefully over the next couple of months he can get back to feeling how he did before the accident, it will be such a relief for him to be 100% fit again. The last 18 months have really taken thier toll.

Anyhoo on to some scrapping....I recieved the new lines from Harmonie and OH MY let me tell you they are vibrant and YUMMY you will have to have some in your stash. Totally in love.

The first is Rococo
 The Second Fable de la fontaine


To see the full catalogue you can view it here! It's a PDF so it can take a while to download but it's worth it.

 Pretty lil Pumpkin

I created this layout using the Fall release of Bohemia the colours are so rich I really love them such a perfect combination with Pumpkin pictures.
 A Girl's Best Friend


 This layout is created using the new Rococo collection I cant get enough of it I dived in straight away I have 2 more layout on the way with it. Just beautiful bright colours and I am a purple girl!!!
 This layout was for our monthly challenge you can check out the rules here! Pretty simple really, grab your Harmonie stash and create a layout with 3 photos, link up with Mr Linky and you could win a cool prize!!!

More catch up posts on thier way, I have my Tattered Angels Canvas projects to show you...... watch this space. psst if you cant wait you can see them on the TA blog

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad that your hubby's surgery went well and I hope for a
continuing speedy recovery.

It looks likes you will be busy scrapping with the new goodies.Love your layouts.Those flowers are so pretty.