Monday, June 27, 2011

My Amazing Family

Hi everyone!!! I have one more LCOM project to share with you, I cant believe June is almost over!! We are hoping for lots of sunshine and trips to the beach we dont have a big vacation planned just yet!!

Here is my project for today - My Amazing Family

Supplies Used- Websters Pages Country Estate Calm Moments, Country Estate Sentimental Journey, Country Estate Journaling Cards, Prima Softees Collection Annabel, Kaisercrafte Blooms, Prima Borders

 I love making clusters of embellishments, here I have Prima Ribbon,Prima Softees and Kaiser Craft Blooms.

 Add pieces of Burlap or fabric to add some interest to your projects.
Thanks for stopping by today!!! Check out the LCOM store for the latest and greatest in everything Scrapbooking, we also have an amazing mew Mixed Media Section :)

No comments: