Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Woodland Finds

Hello Scrappy friends I have a couple of whimsy layouts to share!!! I absolutely ADORE My little Bit of Whimsy critters, the birds the owls the ladybugs!! they are all too cute for words, So I'll stop talking and show my first layout - Woodland Finds

 Look at this incredible Owl he is actually sold out for the moment, but in the meantime you can stock up on the pin version here!
 I also used an adorable little ladybug pin and a super cute mushroom.
Layout number two features some fantastic new cloud buttons, OH MY I'm in love!!!
 These are sure to sell out fast so watch out for them.
I am over the moon excited to be on the My little bit of Whimsy DT!!! I am in Whimsy heaven....I dont think I have created a layout in the last month without something whimsical on it!!
Have a fabulously whimsical day.

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Zoe,those layouts are fabulous and also so sweet,my fav is the first one!!