Thursday, September 8, 2011

Punky Sprout & My Little Shoebox....

This month the My little Shoebox team joined together with Punky Sprouts, so each of the team were given a mixed media album to work with!!! The album I recieved could not have been more perfect for the My Little Shoebox Destinations line!!!
 Supplies Used: Punky Sprout Album, MLS Destination Miss U Already (11562), MLS Destination Sit Back & Relax (11563), MLS Destination Happy Hour (11564), MLS Destination Souvenir (11565), MLS Destination Journey (11566), MLS Destination Postcard (115567), MLS Destination 3D Roll Up Flower (11561), MLS Destination Cardstock Sticker (11569), MLS Destination Trip of a Lifetime (115568), MLS Mini Alphabet Stickers Brownie (08429) Chiffon (08435) , MLS Glitter Alphabet Sticker Walnut (101116) Lake (10114), Prima Marketing Pearls, Stampin Up Banner Punch, My Little bit of Whimsy Buttons, May Arts Ribbon, EK Sucess Punch, Bazzill Kraft & Black Cardstock, White Acrylic, Uniball pen, Twinery Threads.


 The album came with Kraft roll up flowers which I thought looked perfect with ones My little shoebox have created for us in this fall release.
 We travelled all the way from London, UK to British Columbia, Canada back in 2005 and it was a really big deal for us back then, we loved the country so much we ended up moving here a year later!!
 I am a little bit of a journal phobe!! lol well it's just that I don't think much of my handwriting skills but I am getting there......
 Lake Louise was such a beautiful place!
 Aydin found this HUGE leaf!!!!
 The pictures look as if we may have thrown the kids into the lake but no children were harmed "or got wet" during this photo shoot!! :)
 When we were just four!!! we are of course five now seems like something is missing looking back on this picture. tee hee
 I threw a bunch of My Little Bit of Whimsy Buttons into this album I love the extra texture they add.
Thank you so much for visiting today please head on over the My Little Shoebox blog to see what the other ladies created with thier Punky Sprout Albums.

4 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

That is a beautiful album!!

Stephanie said...

YAY! You finished it! So pretty!!!!
xo

Pearl Maple said...

Great mini book packed with lots of creative accents, thanks for sharing the inspiration

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a fun album!! The details are amazing!!