Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Three Generations of Silly

Three Generations of Silly!!! Yes I come from a long line of sillyness!! I created this layout for Lets Capture Our Memories "who by the way have a Marketing Design Call right NOW!!! check it out HERE!!" I used the Bo Bunny Et Cetera line and OMGOSH it;s gorgeous!!! totally in love with it, this would be amazing to used on altered art too, expect some canvases from me soon using this wonderful line.
 and a couple of close ups

My ``Baby`` started school today I was a little emotional, she was extremely excited until we reached the school yard and becuase there were so many mums and dad`s there she started to panic a little bless her.



Now I have all three in school........no more children on the horizon but I`m still young enough to change my mind! LOL
Have a wonderful evening. :)

No comments: