Friday, December 2, 2011

Whimsy Post

WOW Long time no post... don't worry if your the last blog reader I have left... I have lots to come over the next couple of days... Lots of My Little Shoebox, My Creative Scrapbook, Tattered Angels and a few just because layouts!

First up I have a layout titles Sweet Sisters I used the new October Afternoon Sidewalks line and it's one of my FAVS especially when using Whimsies the colours match perfectly


 I used this super cute Cupcake button


And this super cute little Blue Birdie Pin... and of course my favourtite whimsy clouds!!


Next up I have a layout titles Free Spirit using some pink and white whimsies


A little White Birdie pin here and this adorable heart button.


And this adorable flower button too.

I had alot of fun with whimsies this month!! I just love how versatile they are. I hope I have inspired you to use some whimsies have a wonderful whimsy day.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Great black and white photos. Like the music note paper and bird in the upper layout.