Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Album Kit

The April Design have just been posted :) The Album kit totally RAWKED!!! it's awesome!!! well you know I have a weakness for Prima.... well it's overflowing with goodness

Besutiful Girl

I actually loved this background paper so much I didnt want to cover it up!! so I used mainly ribbons to add the texture.

Play Hard 

For this layout I used the long scraps from the other layouts and layered the strips to add some dimension, gives it the look of the layers pulling away :)

American Girl Dolls 

Both my girls received American Girl Dolls for Christmas... they are expensive but they were so worth it, my girls are obsessed with them... the barbies are now gathering dust!! lol
Princess
A simple layout (in my opinion) thats what I loved most about this kit was that embellishments were so plentiful you could enjoy the patterned papers.

I'll be back later to share my work with the Main Kit :)

2 comments:

EFI said...

Gorgeous work!!!

Milady said...

Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com