Saturday, April 7, 2012

Glimmer Mist day!!!

Welcome to my blog post today... And a very Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate Easter. ;)

First up today I have a layout titled Mr Smiles


I had alot of fun using masks and background stamps on this layout :) I used the Dreamer collection from 7 Dot Studios which I just LOVE!!!
I used some mists and glaze on this layout. Glimmer mists used were Timberline. Black Magic, Monster Mash & Wheat Beer with Oil Slick Glaze.
Next up I have a layout Titled Butterfly Dreams... I seem to be obsessed with butterflies lately!!!
I used the older line from Pink Paislee called Gypsy Chick I've also discovered I'm a hoarder!! lol I did a huge sale recently to sell off all my older papers I no longer use I made a small fortune!!
I used Glimmer mists... Timberline, Walnut Gold, Cadillac Pink and Garden Fairy.
Last up today I have a layout titles Science Kid, My son is a little bit of a science whiz and he would much rather watch a documentary than a cartoon!! I find him amazing as he's only 8.
On this page I used the Sasparilla line from October Afternoon although you might not guess that as I did some heavy misting :)
I used Bell Bottom jeans Glimmer Mist, Suede, Tattered Leather, Wheat Beer Glimmer Mists.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Tattered Angels Blog today!!!  Happy Misting

1 comment:

Sandi Smith said...

Stunning creations Zoe...love them all!