Monday, May 21, 2012

Apple of My Eye

Hi ladies I am here today to share my My Little Shoebox Blog Post with a layout featuring Lovely Day... I really love this collection with so many different pastel colours you can create a layout about almost anything! For this layout I used a picture of my eldest (wiser than me) daughter.

MLS Lovely Day - Zoe N. April LO

I am posting a couple of close ups too so you can see some details :)

MLS Lovely Day Zoe N. April LO Close 1

I used some of the die cut banners here.. almost gives the illusion that the photo it also floating in the clouds!!! or maybe thats just me :)

MLS Lovely Day Zoe N. April LO Close 2

Products used:Lovely Day Paper – Seeds of Happiness, Lovely Day Paper – Sweet Memory, Lovely Day Paper – Let the Sunshine, Lovely Day Paper – Easy Breezy, Lovely Day Paper – New Story, Chocolate & Chiffon Cardstock, 3D Roll Up Flower Diecut, Flower Ring Circle Pattern Paper, Cardstock Sticker, The Twinery Buttercream & A Prima Flower.




No comments: